Now Hiring: Resource Room Specialist
Martin-Pitt Partnership for Children, Inc. a non-profit organization serving children birth through five and their families, is seeking a full-time Resource Room Specialist to be based in our Pitt County office.
The Resource Room Specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing technical assistance to early childhood educators, students, and parents/caregivers who are members of the Resource Room and/or Lending Library;
- Ensuring that equipment is in good working order, maintaining an inventory of supplies and toys and reordering when necessary;
- Maintaining the Lending Library and Resource Room member database;
- Serving as a backup for answering the multi-line phone system;
- Working one night per week and occasional weekends.
- A bachelor’s degree in early childhood, human services, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Two years of paid early childhood experience.
- The ability to lift/move up to 50lbs.
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation (minor travel is required).
- Experience using spreadsheets, databases, and any inventory tracking software.
- Experience providing technical assistance to early childhood professionals.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resource Room Specialist” in the subject line, or mail to Martin-Pitt Partnership for Children, 111 Eastbrook Drive, Greenville, NC 27858. Open until filled. EOE.